Monday, October 4, 2010

Our big girl.

Jewel is growing up so fast! It really blows my mind! It seems like both forever ago and just yesterday that she was born and waking us up every few hours at night. Now she has just turned 10 months, eats more and more big people food, sleeps all night long and takes good solid naps (most of the time), and STARTED WALKING two and a half weeks ago!!!!! How crazy is that? Yes, our little girl decided to start walking at 9 1/2 months. One day she just up and threw my hands away from her and walked from the living room to our bedroom. Now, it is definitely her favorite mode of transportation around the house. She still crawls a bit if she wants to get to something really fast. But I have a feeling that the crawling will stop pretty quickly here, as she has been experimenting with fast walking/running.

Now, because I never made it over for my sister to teach me all things BLOG while I was visiting up north, I don't know how to post a video. BUUUUUT, I do know how to post a link. So, hopefully this works, and you can see Jewel walking. =) Her skill GREATLY surpasses this video now. But this was a video of the second time she walked. Enjoy!

Jewel Walking

No comments:

Post a Comment