Thursday, October 21, 2010

Reusable Lunch Sack

When we went to go visit Robert's family a few weeks ago, one of the fun things I got to do was go hang out with a most beloved and craft-hearted cousin. We met up at one of our favorite stores- JOANN'S- and shopped around for a bit. Then we headed to her house for a quick hello to the kiddo and for her to give me some no longer desired (on her part) material. I LOVE getting hand-me-downs. Whether for Jewel, myself, my house or my crafting supply. So I took what she was going to give to goodwill, and started brainstorming of what to make with it. I have some great ideas for some of it, but others of it- I didn't even need ideas! I just needed to sew!

This was one such thing. She had already cut out the material to a reusable lunch sack and sandwhich wrapper! How nice of her to give me her "extra's". I'm sure that she would have actually made this, in no short time, but she thought that I would enjoy it. (HOW SWEET!) So the other night I was blog surfing, and I kept on seeing these bags. I suddenly had a VERY strong urge to just sew the bag together. And thus, I did. In all of like 5 minutes I had an awesome new reusable lunch sack!!!! Now, tell me, who doesn't want one of those? You do, I know you do... but I'm sorry this one is mine, you will have to get/make your own! =)

Here is my beautiful lunch sack:




Thank you dear cousin for the materials!

No comments:

Post a Comment