Saturday, October 23, 2010

Falling Up The House

Our house is finally complete with its fall decorations. I had most of it up, but yesterday I completed the last two fall crafts. Being on a budget has forced me to be very creative with how I decorated. I only had ONE decoration from last year (a scare crow from the 99Cent store). This year my mom bought me a fabric pumpkin from Target dollar section. Other than that I spent a total of 2.50. I got a sign from the 99cent store that I made over and I got a leaf garland and a wreath from a garage sale, which I used as supplies for my crafting.

Overall, I am happy. Who knew you could do so much with what is just lying around your house? =)

felt fall wreath 
scrap material runner 

scrap material pumpkins 
modge podged cardboard

scare crow and material pumpkin with some leaves

part of the leaf garland

leaves dispursed on our batroom shelf

redone 99cent store sign and skull given to us

remade scrappy wreath

Happy Fall from our front door to yours! (that's the hubby in there)

No comments:

Post a Comment