Friday, October 22, 2010

Bubble skirt and some leggings to match

I've been looking at Target, and seeing all these super cute baby clothes. But I have this problem--- whenever I see something I like, I think "I can do that". Now, sometimes it is true, sometimes it is not. But, luckily this time, it is true! I've been seeing all these super cute bubble skirts for little girls, and I really wanted Jewel to have one.

I used some fun thin cord material from Joann's and repurposed an old green knit shirt of mine for the inner layer and the waist band. This is how it turned out. It took about a half hour? And I think its super cute.


I actually made it to match the leggings that I made her last night.

The hubby thinks they look bow-legged, but they look perfectly normal on, I promise!

And here are the two together:

You can't really tell this far away, but there is bright pink in  the fabric.


And here is my model, wearing her new outfit:

sorry its her backside, its the best picture I got of the outfit. haha.

2 comments:

  1. You are crazy. That is all I have to say. I can't believe all the crafty things you do. Very fun. I wish Adelaide would let me craft. Sad life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brigitte, that skirt is super cute! And I'm so with you on the "I can do that" thoughts. But I hardly ever try to actually do it. Way to go. :)

    ReplyDelete