Monday, October 4, 2010

Did you say 27?!?!?

7On Oct 1, my dear husband turned 27. He took the day off of work and decided he wanted to take his wife (me) and child (Jewel) to DISNEYLAND for some good ol' family fun time! Boy do I love him!!!! We had lots of fun. The day started a little rocky, as yes, it is real life. All of the plans I had for him for his birthday got shot when he informed me the night before what he wanted to do. Buuuuuut- Jewel and I DID manage to make him a birthday banner while he was at the gym in the morning (which still remains on the wall). And on the way to Disneyland he DID get to "open" some not quite wrapped presents. And at Disneyland he DID get a birthday pin, which prompted nearly EVERY SINGLE person in the park to say "Happy Birthday, Robert!!!!!". We also got some hazelnut coffee (free refills), a hidden mickey guide book, and also found out that Jewel CAN go on some rides! WOOO HOOOO! And because we found that out, we got to go on Roberts favorite ride- Pirates of the Caribbean! We stayed until Jewel's bedtime, and had a blast!! Good choice of birthday activities, husband! I hope you had as much fun as I did!!!

Here are some pictures of the day.





No comments:

Post a Comment