Monday, October 4, 2010

DEAR SISTER

I would like to wish my sister a very merry 27th birthday, today!

I am so blessed to have a sister like you! You have always been there when I needed you- from being my moral support while getting a spanking (hiding juuuuuuuuust around the corner out of moms sight, but faithfully making faces so it wouldn't hurt as bad), to playing in the sandbox together, to playing barbies with me when you SURELY didn't want to, to sending me away to camp with more hidden notes than a girl knew what to do with, to having slumber parties in your room, to shopping trips and Jamba after school, to finding me at school when I was crying and just needed a hug, to talking boys, to giving me hand-me-downs (we both know I still love those!), to being pregnant at the same time.........I could go on and on.  But really, in all those memories, my favorite part is just that they are with my sister (aka-you). And when I look at where the Lord has taken you over the years, and how the Lord has chosen to grow you and conform you to His Son, I am very proud to say that you are my sister. I know that we don't live near each other right now, and who knows what the Lords plan is for that---- but I look forward to all the  "sister" memories with you that are yet to come....

I am thankful that I can truly say-

I LOVE YOU AND I'M GLAD YOU'RE MY SISTER!!!!!! ;)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

1 comment: