Thursday, October 21, 2010

Repurposed jeans into (not so baby anymore) skirt

Recently I saw on someones blog (I forget where, otherwise I would give credit) how they repurposed some old jeans into a baby skirt. I thought it was such a good idea, I decided to try it as well! They had a great tutorial, so I thought- easy peasy!!!!

But since I actually couldn't find where I had seen it, I kind of had to go by the seat of my pants.....

And this is what I got:
Sorry it's so wrinkled
It was a bit different as the one that i saw, cuz i used the actual hem of the pant and sewed two legs together. But it turned out alright. 

And Jewel OF COURSE needed a top to go with. So  I took an old collared t-shirt we got for free at a garage sale and spruced it up a bit. 

This is what we got out of that:



And here is the outfit together:




Looks good to me! And comfy too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment