Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Boy Who Cried "POOP!!!!!!!!"

This is going to be short and sweet... I don't have much time, but this is too good of a story to pass up.
The other night Robert was watching some TV with Jewel as I was putting away the laundry. Everything was going great until I heard a sudden cry... "Brig, come here!!! Its an emergency!!! Hurry!!!" I came quickly and what did I see? POOP!!! And not just a little bit, mind you, a lot! And where? Everywhere! There Robert sat, mid transition of moving Jewel, and there was the poop- on Roberts hand, arm, sweatshirt, on the remote control, on the couch in 3 places, and all over Jewel's legs and feet. Oh how I wish I could have gotten a picture! Soooooooooo funny! But, no...I gave Robert some wipes and took our innocent faced girl in the nursery to clean her up. Good thing is that everything got cleaned up quite well.
Boy was that a fun surprise that evening!

1 comment:

  1. wait a sec....you didn't let him have the joy of cleaning it up???? come on now, that is half the fun!

    ReplyDelete