Friday, March 26, 2010

Who Knew!

So my sister is going to be having a baby, coming up pretty quickly here. And I am SOOOOOOOOOO excited to meet my first neice, not to mention Jewel's first cousin! I will be flying up as soon as I get word that she is in labor. How will I get on a plane so quickly? Well, thanks to my father-in-law (pilot) Jewel and I will be flying standby. And that is a blessing, totally... BUT I cannot take a stowed bag, only a carry on. Well, I could if I wanted to pay extra, but we don't. And as I've been realizing that I should get a bag together, I've been realizing how much stuff I feel that I NEED to bring for Jewel. WHO KNEW!!!!!! Who knew that babies needed so much! Well, all you moms out there did, but I sure didn't until Jewel came and blessed our home. Its craziness! So, I told the madre that she needs to buy Jewel a wardrobe for when we come so that I won't have to worry about clothes. Just a joke, but wouldn't that be nice!......
In closing- HURRY UP little miss Addie! Aunt Brig and cousin Jewel want to meet you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. She's not sure she wants to come out. She heard that it's loud and bright outside my belly.

    ReplyDelete