Sunday, April 18, 2010

SUPER CRAFT SUNDAY!!!!



So you know all that stuff I got at the 99cent store? Well, here is an update of some of it! My camera died before I could take the last few pics. These are the wall decals that I got, and I loooooove them! I'm not a good photographer, so you really only get to see what the words are, not exactly where they are, although I will tell you where. =)

*This one is above our mirror in our room. Perfect reminder!



* This one is in our laundry room next to the washer.



*This one is in the living room- one of the first things you see when you enter the house. 



I have been reading all these blogs lately about Modge Podgeing, and today I had some fun with it! I modge podged this $1 garage sale chalk board that resides in my laundry room. 





I also modge podged this $1 goodwill dry erase board that will reside in my kitchen.





I also modge podged a tv tray... but the camera died, so that picture will come later. It's cute though.


And here is the update of those wood plaques from the 99cent store. I modge podged the background (one of which is the wallpaper from the 99cent store) and some verses onto them for Jewels room. I also had to pain the square white. They will go on the wall surrounding her light switch... hence the space in the way they are layed out. I like them a lot. But in retrospect I should have typed the verses out... I may fix that so my messy handwriting isn't on them. 




I also put up some of those coffee plaques, but again- the camera. 

Alright, I hope you all had a great Lord's Day too... time to put the girl to bed. 

2 comments:

  1. Super cute projects Brigitte! I love the decals... I was just looking online at some, and my mom gave me one that says give thanks. Were they relatively easy to apply? Love you and hope that we get photos of the last few things we haven't seen yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the crafts!!! Crafty mama!

    ReplyDelete