Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Fun-Filled Saturday

Yesterday was Saturday. But not just any Saturday--- many great things happened yesterday:

*Yesterday started my sisters 41st week of being pregnant. Yes, people- I said 41st!!!
*Yesterday was the second day of the Cowboy Festival, here in the Canyon.
*Yesterday was Jewel's first time to the beach/ocean.
*Yesterday was a fun baby shower for a friend.

With all of these events, I have dubbed yesterday "fun-filled Saturday".

-As the hubby, child, and I went out of town I texted the sister and asked if she could please hold off just one more day (at least until the evening) before going into labor (horrible of me, I know).... Well, she did, and because of that we got to have some fun! Here are some pix from the beach.... and maybe we'll be able to go to cowboy festival today and have some pictures of that for me to put up at a later date!

Enjoy!!!!





2 comments:

  1. hot mama in a bikini, brig. dang, woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing as Crystal... after the twins I'm thinking the only way I'll wear a bikini is with a little help from the plastic surgeon... Oh I am envious!

    ReplyDelete