Saturday, April 17, 2010

Garage Sale Saturday

One of the wonderful things of living in So Cal is that Garage Sales are year round! I have never experienced that before here! And it's wonderful! Today we got some great finds!



-A square foot automan. Granted, right now it is purple, but that will soon change!
-An adorable  little white desk. It is the perfect size for a vanity station or to serve as a desk for Jewel when
 she gets older. Although I'm leaning towards my vanity.
-Robert to a filing cabinet (much needed, and hopefully will reduce the clutter of his papers)
-He also got a work bench.
-2 complete seasons of "I LOVE LUCY" on dvd (which I am currently enjoying)
-4 cork board squares which will come in handy for some craft, I'm just not sure what yet.
-2 scrapbook binders and some scrap paper. Now to print out our 90 free prints from Costco! =)
-A lily pad tarp type thing to put on the grass for Jewel when we are outside gardenting.
-A cd of Mary Poppins Broadway music... gotta love it!

OOOH how I love garage sales!

1 comment:

  1. You scored! Good job. We hit them up yesterday too, but didn't do quite as well. Got some Diaper genie refills, a cute pair of pants for moi' and a shirt for Maeve. Of course the kids each picked up some peice of junk *ahem* beloved new toy as well.....

    ReplyDelete