Sunday, April 11, 2010

Am I Dreaming?

So Jewel used to be on a schedule. But then for different reasons, we did away with it. I still try and keep her on regular naps, but for some reason these last few days she REALLY has done everything in her power NOT to sleep. And when she does fall asleep for the three naps they are only lasting like 45 minutes max! I'm trying to figure out if i should move her to a two nap schedule..... fun times! But today was a kick. She would not sleep! She took one 45 min, and two 30 min naps!
Then around 6:20 tonight she was eating and could not keep her eyes open. It was so very funny! Not to mention AMAZING!!!! I mean, we were sitting on the couch, the lights were on, the tv was blaring, she wasn't swaddled- and she FELL ASLEEP! Jewel NEVER falls asleep with lights, sound, or unswaddled! I was SHOCKED!!!! But so thankful that she got another 40 minutes of sleep! And she still went down pretty well for her bedtime at 8! Praise God! It gave me hope that someday she will be able to sleep unswaddled!
Welp, her's a pic, it was too cute to pass up! Although the picture does not do her justice, as she was asleep on my arm and I had to use my phone without being able to see what I was capturing.
. I just love this little girl!

1 comment: