Friday, January 28, 2011

Grocery Shopping Friday #2

This is my plunder from today's grocery trip. I think I did quite well resisting all my unhealthy urges due to my pregmotional, hungry state.

Today we went to Target (where I used coupons for EVERYTHING I bought) , Ralphs, Vallarta, and the 99cent store. OK, ok - aaaaaand Whole Foods, for two vegan chocolate chip cookies for myself! (much needed and YUM!!!!)

This is our plunder, all for $60. 95 (plus just over $3 for my cookies)

Produce
Dole salad bag, 2 lb carrots, 3 lb granny smith apples, 4 lbs bananas, 4.6 lbs oranges, 1 stalk celery

Household
3 boxes kleenex, candle lighter, 1 roll paper towels

Bread-ish
6- 7oz bags of pasta (3 alphabet minis, 3 fillo), 6 top ramen, 2 bags of oatmeal, 1 bag tortilla chips, 1 box  (4 pack) Nature Valley granola bars, 1 bag tortillas, 2 boxes saltine crackers, 2 bags animal crackers, 1 jar peanuts, 1 Knorr pack chicken bullion.


Dairy/Fridge
1/2 gallon milk, 1 gallon orange juice, 2 packs Jennie-0 turkey franks, 2 dozen eggs, 1 pack mexican grated cheese, 1 pack mini franks,1 pack turkey meat

Canned, Etc
8 cans Del Monte veggies, 1 can Hormel chili, 1 can Hunts tomatoes, 1 can green chili salsa, 4 cans tuna, 1 Wishbone Italian salad dressing, 1 large container applesauce, 1 Heinze BBQ sauce, 2  Langers apple juice, 4 West Soy soy milk

I still have "happy o's"  left over from last trip, as well as some produce and meat.

Up next? MEAL PLANNING!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You have soooo much patience to go to all of those stores!! But it clearly pays off! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete