Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Call Me A Copycat....

Yep, stole it from my sisters blog. Thought it was a good idea. 


 I'm currently...

Cooking: Nothing, but I ate In-N-Out for lunch. Yay for pregnancy cravings. 
Watching: Baby girl nap in the car
Listening to: My mother talk on the phone
Baking: Nothing, maybe some Pumpkin bread
Munching on: Water and everything made of starch or carbs in sight
Crafting: Baby girls new dress
Planning: My never ending TO DO list
Reading: Home decorating blogs
Wearing: Seven For All Mankind jeans, black orange and yellow flowered top from the LOFT
Loving: Our coat rack
Dreading: The huge mounds of un-finished laundry
Thinking About: Crochetted heart garlands
Wanting: Really cute maternity cut off jean shorts for summer
Needing: 1 hr massage

What are YOU up to this week?

1 comment: