Thursday, January 6, 2011

Salvation Army JACKPOT!!!!

I am what you could call a thrift store junkie. I LOVE THEM!!!!  I credit my Grandma for taking me to thrift stores constantly, growing up. Those times are some of my fondest memories with her. Not only was it fun, but who doesn't like treasure hunting and getting a deal!?!?!  SO- Yesterday Jewel and I went on a venture to check out some local thrift shops. (I've lived in this area for 6 years, yet for some reason I had still only been to Goodwill. Why? I have NO IDEA) We headed out with a list of shops, but actually only got to one- The Salvation Army Thriftstore.  I was pleasantly surprised with what was there and the prices. Here is what i came away with. and- all for a grand total of TWENTY DOLLARS!!!

awesome little shoes for the baby girl.

a cute little bumper for the girl 

three awesome skinny belts for myself 

Forever 21 fun summer shoes

Steve Madden 
Upside down quilt. hah, sorry. ($4.00 bogo)
upclose of granny squares

upside down again- so sorry. (second of the bogo= FREE) 

"stained" - just needed to be washed ($2.00 damaged bogo)

my favorite

Actually damaged with some holes wool yarn quilt (second bogo= FREE)

too cute

my awesome tray!!!! 

upclose

oh so happy!


Now we need to go back out and finish our list of Thrift stores!!! Did I meantion, I LOVE thrift stores?!

2 comments:

  1. next time u are here, i will take you to my fav spots around here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $20 bucks wow!!! You got adorable goodies! how fun!

    ReplyDelete