Sunday, January 23, 2011

#2

As I sit here in my comfy leggings, lotion saturated toe socks, and sweater.... I can't help but notice that although my body seems to be in a restful state, my brain is not. NOT NOT NOT!!!! It just keeps thinking, and thinking! Organizing and re-organizing space. Thinking of things to get rid of and things to fix. Praying for specific cheap items to find their way to us.

It has been this way for a couple of weeks now. At first I just thought I was on a spree, but now I'm realizing that it's that crazy spurt of energy you get when a baby is on its way. YUP. It's like I'm on some crazy drug. And its a weird mixture of tired, yet can't stop thinking. I've found that the only time I think my brain gets some rest is when I'm asleep. But even then- I've been having some REALLY CRAZY dreams. Hormone induced, I'm sure.

At this point we are about 6 weeks along. I feel GREAT!!!! Yes!!! Thank you LORD!!!! I did the calculations yesterday as hubby, baby girl, and I went on a walk. I believe I started feeling a bit of morning  sickness with J at about 4 weeks. I realize I still have time to get sick, if I'm going to. BUT I have high hopes. Last time I wasn't very sick at all, so if it's supposed to get better the second time around.... =D  ..... I'm praying it stays this way!

We are super excited, too. The kids will (Lord willing) be 22 months apart. Just about what we wanted- 2 years give or take a few months. I would love to find out this time what we are having, but I'm going to have a hard time convincing Hubby of that one. I guess I'll just have to prepare for either way. This #2 is going to have multiple home made burp rags, bibs, peepeeteepee's, swaddle cloths, clothes, shoes,  and whatever else I can come up with. At least that is my plan right now.... haha. Realistically, it could change tomorrow.

Well, even as I've been typing my brain has been going a different direction, and I have to jot down some notes!

I hope you had a great Sunday, with a little bit more brain down-time than expected. =)

2 comments:

  1. WHAT?!?!?! AWESOME!!!!!! Congrats honey! I pray you are not sick, or not TOO sick... though it does mean a helathy baby on the way! We can nest together from afar!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay... fun post :) again, very excited or you guys. 22 months sounds like a perfect set up!! Congrats congrats. And I think you should TOTALLY find out :)

    ReplyDelete