Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Improving Our Living Habits.

Lately I have been on a kick.... an organize, reorganize, decorate, declutter, deep clean kind of a kick. And our home is much better for it! It is a definite improvement on our living habits. Learning to live with less, and USE what we have. I'm quite enjoying the change! With my efforts of improving our home, I have been blogging a ton trying to find some great ideas to "steal". You can imagine my excitement when on of my friends, whose couponing habits I greatly admire, started a new blog about the very things I am researching! Go check her out at Simply Thrifty!

What kind of things have you been doing lately to organize, declutter and decorate? Any great tips or ideas for me? I'd love to hear!

1 comment:

  1. i'm with you Brig... i have no great ideas because I need to do the same thing :) trying to organize my life! hard to do at this point... I'm lucky if I get a shower... ha ha

    ReplyDelete