Monday, May 21, 2012

Gifting that New Baby-Mama


One of my friends just had a new baby- a precious little girl. I was unable to make it to her baby shower (before her baby was born) and found out from her this last week that she still wanted/needed a nursing cover. Perfect! 

This is how it turned out! 

Blocked fabric panels cuz I somehow got the wrong amount of the patterned material when at the fabric store. Silly me. But all in all it turned out cute. 

 A handle both on the outside and inside to hold down the cover when that little girl decides she wants to expose mom to the world.


A flower, because who doesn't need one of those?


It's much cuter hanging or on, than laying on the floor..... at least that's what I think.


What do YOU think? 

2 comments:

  1. Good job Brig... :) At first I thought that it was just a geometric pattern, but I really like how they are flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you are considering buying a gift for a new born baby or a toddler, consider our ideas for you, at shoptwinkie.com we never run out of bright suggestion to amaze your babies. We have hundreds of products in our list, but to help save your time in considering what you want to buy please take a little time upon checking our new baby gift ideas for you.

    ReplyDelete