Friday, August 19, 2011

A New Shirt Duo for Jewel

I have been storing up ideas of clothing to make for Jewel. Since I finally attempted and conquered the shirt sleeve a few days ago, a whole new world has been opened to me. No longer is it only skirts, shorts, leggings, and pants that she gets. But now, shirts have entered the picture!!! Today I made a shirt that a saw on Me Sew Crazy. She has a lovely tutorial, if you are interested in making one of these yourself. I believe I read the tutorial when I first saw it, but being as I work best without instructions to confuse me... I just sat down and got started. I did a few things differently, such as the sleeves. And I love the outcome. 






OH, and yesterday I made a sweater vest upcycled from an old Express sweater vest that my mom gave me to get creative with. It had a hole, hence the flower. And it was the inspiration to make the grey button down shirt. 


What a lovely pair they make!



No comments:

Post a Comment