Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Almond Love

I was pleasantly surprised when my husband came back from the store last week with 3 boxes of Almond milk. Three, I tell you. THREE!!! He proceeded to tell me that they were on sale, 3 for $5. WHAT A STEAL! They are usually $3 per box.  AND, I looked at my coupons and realized that I had a few coupons for $1.50 off of the milk, if buying 3. So, I did my math, and thought, "I need to go back to the store". 3 boxes of Almond milk for $3.50!  That was just about $1.15 a  box! GREAT! So I went to the store and what did I discover? After I bought the milk, I got the same exact catalina coupons reprinted!!!!! A NEVER ENDING SUPPLY OF CHEAP MILK!!!!   Needless to say, last week I spent many days going to Ralphs and getting milk. Haha. We have drank some, and stocked up. I currently have 13 boxes in my pantry. HURRAH! Assuming I got 15 boxes, I spent $17.50 as opposed to $45. Sounds good to me!

I love me some Almond milk.

3 comments:

  1. Have you tried the Trader Joes version? Its super yummy. We get the unsweetened vanilla one!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good! Thankfully just me and Maevers drink it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have. but to be honest, TJ's is farther than i usually drive for groceries. haha. otherwise, there is quite a bit i would get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! I love getting good deals on normally expensive "health" food.

    ReplyDelete