Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lacking

This poor blog has no style. Yep. I've realized this about myself. I am task oriented. Which, often times leaves out the pretty little details. Blogging, I feel, is often the creative minds/artsy persons blank canvas for self expression. For me, it is to keep the family somewhat updated, if they choose to read. But I guess it doesn't mean that my page has to be soooo lacking in style. I think I will put more effort into that detail. Now, if my sister wants to just remake my page (hint hint... haha, in all of your spare time), I would be more than thrilled. THEN all I would have to do is put effort into the posts and pictures. That is my ideal scenario. But until then, I guess I'll just start chipping away to make it more stylized!

Wish me luck, and leave me tips!

4 comments:

  1. You could go to the cutest blog on the block & choose a background for your blog.

    Steps:
    1. http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
    2. Go to backgrounds at the top & click on Blogger & that takes you to the page that has a whole bunch of really good free backgrounds to use for your blog to make it unique

    ReplyDelete