Monday, June 15, 2009

A RACE AGAINST TIME

After Chorale's 2 hr flight to Germany, we had to grab our connecting 10 hr flight to LAX. Woo Hoo!!! Once that plane hit the ground I felt like I was in a race against time! Why, you may ask? I had an ultrasound appointment nearly 2 hours after our arrival and I had to get my luggage, go through customs, and miss traffic. Not to mention hug my dearly missed husband for a time long enough to make up for 3 weeks!!!! But Praise the Lord, we made it to the appointment with time to get lunch and all! Once at the doctors office I had to down a bottle of water for one of those beloved protein tests and then wait for about 20 minutes until we were called into an ugly, sterile, unfriendly Kaiser room. I mean, really, they could put some color or something in the rooms to cheer a person up! The doctor came in record time and we got to hear our little baby's heart beat and see little Shorty move it's little arms around like crazy! I was so relieved to find out our little one was still in my belly. I was starting to wonder if being so hungry in Israel caused my body to just reabsorb the baby... silly, I know. But I've never been pregnant before! I don't know what can and cannot happen! After seeing our little baby, we got to take four pictures home with us! Sooo fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment