Monday, June 15, 2009

My Lack of Belly

I have recently become saddened because I feel like everyone else at this stage is bigger-bellied than I am. The doctor was telling me that I would not show until I was like six months.... I am still hoping to prove her wrong. =) Here are some old pictures of my non-belly. I will take one today and post it later tonight of my as-of-now-non-belly. And I will be pleasantly surprised if I actually look pregnant in it, other than my round face and pregnant J-LO booty. So here are the very old pictures for those who have been asking. Just don't expect too much. Those two were somewhere around 12 weeks, as we were moving out of the little guest house. This was in Israel, probably 14 weeks. This was at the Dead Sea... very fun floating on water!

No comments:

Post a Comment