Monday, June 15, 2009

More Fun Baby Finds

These toys are so fun! 100% organic cotton and machine washable! Look more closely! http://www.tinybirdsorganics.com/organiccotton/stuffedbabytoys.html Feel free to start buying me (I mean, baby) these toys!!!!!!
Earth Mums Organic Cotton Baby Wrap Sling I also like this kind of sling, made up of 3 separate pieces.... kind of cool, never seen it before. But the kind that i really like is below. One long pice that you wrap around and around and around and around!!!! Love it! Calin Bleu - Slings, Things and Happy Kids

1 comment:

  1. I will start searching CL for you! They are always on there! I will send you the link if I find them!
    I love the little fruit and veggie guys. My friend Sara has the bean on for her little girl. I get a kick out of playing with it when I go over and visit!

    ReplyDelete