Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm A Work In Progress

So today I was hit hard in the face with my own sinfulness. And, BOY did it STINK!!!! The day started off great, Jewel was happy and took a good nap. We went to school for a lunch date with a girlfriend, and then came home.... and that is when it hit. No details needed, it was just tough from then til daddy got home.
And I realized how very sinful I am.
What a blessing the Lord has given my husband and I... how can I take her for granted so easily? How can I get upset so easily? And am I handle my frustrations in a way that I want her to be able to emmulate?
Parenting is very much a sanctifying experience. Praise the Lord for His grace, mercy, forgiveness, and patience..... cuz He only knows how much I NEED all of those!
Please forgive me ,baby girl, mommy's a work in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment