Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HOUSTON'S!!!

Really now, what is better than a date with the one you love? I personally love being able to spend time with the hubby.... and since we realized that we may or may not have a few more weeks of time without the beloved Baby Short, we decided to go on an extra special date. To HOUSTON'S!!!!!!! If you have not been, we highly recommend that you go. Although you may have to save up your pennies like we did, it is totally worth it. The best ribs I've litterally EVER HAD!!!! And only for $27 a plate! (Like I said, you may have to save up your pennies). So for our special night- we got all dressed up (I wore my wonderfully pink dress given to me by a dear cousin) and went to Pasadena (I think). We got there a little early and went to the Container Store (which was awe-inspiring, correctly represented by Robert's co-workers). We, or maybe just I, drempt of all the wonderful ways we could organize with all of the wonderful organizational boxes and hangers and wonders they have there.... if only given a huge rediculous budget for organizing. It was a great dream indeed. Then after a bit, we left to go to our main goal for the night.... HOUSTON's. Ribs here we come!!!!! It was such a special treat for me. I love that place and we rarely splurge on dinners like that. Houston's makes a point of being good with allergies, it even says on the menu to alert your waiter/waitress if you have any. And the waitress we had was ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!!! She knew everything that was in everything on the menu. And I can't tell you how much of a blessing that REALLY is for people who are allergic, like me! The evening finished off with a quick photo out front, and a nice drive home. It was perfect and so sweet of my hunny to think up this nice date for me! I have a wonderful hubby!!!! And- Now the baby can come.

2 comments:

  1. mmmm sounds yummy! I have been saving my pennies and quarters so I might roll them up and us them as date money with my hunny. :)

    ReplyDelete