Tuesday, April 21, 2009

History of Baby Short


SURPRISE!!!! Robert and I found out on March 14 that we are pregnant! Yes, I am "with child", "prego", "preggers", "in the family way", "expecting".... how ever you choose to say it. Fact is, there is a little baby Short growing in my belly! Not too much has changed since finding this news out..... i mean, if you dont count me needing like 12 hrs of sleep a night rather than the normal 8-10, eating more food than i quite possibly ever have, having random crying spurts, and not quite looooving the mornings. Buuuuut- Robert is amazing and brings me breakfast in bed every morning now! How is it that I am so blessed?!?!? (Maybe he has finally figured out it is the only way to make me wake up at 7:45 with him). But I choose to believe that he is loving me as Christ loves the church. Amen? Amen. We took a picture when we found out that I am pregnant... and although my clothes are starting not to fit, I still dont look pregnant yet. But we will take a picture soon to let you all see my non-pregnant looking self. Signing off for now- daddy just got home for some lunch!!!! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment