Friday, November 18, 2011

DIY Baby Doll Bjorn

As it happens, I have more recently been carrying the babe around in the Baby Bjorn so that I can get things done around the house. Things like, cook, clean, clean again and follow Jewel around so we can play in rooms other than the living room. Tonight right before the hubs and Jewel went out to run some errands, she was trying desperately to get our Baby Bjorn on correctly. So, while they were gone, after Rose finished nursing, I whipped up a play baby doll Bjorn carrier for miss Jewel. Let me tell you, she LOVES it! And I am glad! Now she can carry her baby around while I have to carry Rose around.



Oh the fun we will have!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute Brig! I love that little girls want to play mommy :) I might need you to pass on your pattern someday! Aaron passed on your message! Thank you, it was sweet to hear from you. I hope you and your family are doing well. I love to read updates on your blog. (Someday maybe I'll start blogging again... maybe) But in the meantime, you can email me if you want, aaron.jen.dickson@gmail.com Say hi to Robert for me :)

    ReplyDelete