Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Heatless Curls

So I was looking at some of my blog reader the other day and I came across this post from Lil Blue Boo. Curls in 5 minutes? Without a curling iron? That is this mama's dream! I do basically nothing with my hair anymore because it is more time consuming than I care for. Especially with little J tugging at my feet and trying to grab the curling iron, hairspray or gel. =) So I gave it a try, and I am a believer. I think this is my new favorite AND easy hair-do.

Watch the video and try it yourself!

My hair was dry before putting it up. All I used was some gel.

Before:



After:




Ah the glories of easy curls!

3 comments:

  1. OH wow! That looks great! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the video and that is super easy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried it last night. But I think I need to use bigger chunks of hair. I looked like a poodle. Lol! I guess I'll have to try again. :)

    ReplyDelete